Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'M FREE!...'Till August




Yesterday I graduated high school. It's strange that it hasn't hit me yet. All my friends and family keep asking, "How does it feel to be done?" Well, quite frankly, I feel the same way I did when I wasn't done. It's like a birthday. "Do you feel older and wiser?" "Nope." It's not until the birthday has come and gone that you begin to feel the effects of aging.
It is nice to know that I have a plan. My biggest fear throughout my senior year was that I would walk across the Graduation stage and have nothing waiting for me at the other end. What if I didn't get into college? Well, luckily that fear wasn't brought to life. I did get into college and I will start at SVU this August. And I cannot wait. Well, thats not entirely true. I am excited to have my summer vacation. I feel so blessed that I am able to travel this summer with lots of people that I love.
Well, high school is over and it is on to the next adventure.
I'm ready.
Bring it on!

Quote of the day: (Mom's hair is a mess and allll over)
Greta: Mom, you hair is a mess.
Seraph: It is all up and poofed for some reason.
Greta: It's funky, you look like a muppet! Best day EVER! I used the word funky and muppet in the same sentence!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY for a new blog! Double HOORAY for a new post. Keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta!! congratulations hun! I'm so proud of you! we need to hang out sometime soon. :] I miss you!

    ReplyDelete