Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ASAP

Alright, here it goes. I haven't blogged in forever, but my siblings have been bugging me about it so I'm back! College is going well, it is just very busy. I am in the schools production of Trojan Women which opens at the end of this month. It is a redone version with all original music! It is going to be amazing. It is a very interesting experience. The stage will have water and sand and dirt and AHH! I cannot get over how cool that is. If people can come and see it that would make my life :) So other than that I have just been going to classes and hanging out with friends. I adore my roommates and the girl that has become attached to my hip, Morgann. Yesterday a friend of ours made the comment, while we were separated, that he did not recognize me without Morgann standing next to me. I love it. Well, this can't be much longer because I am off to Walmart to buy college-y things. But I will update again soon. I promise Seraph <3
Thought of the day: Start every morning with dance party :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY for blog updates!!!! Keem 'em coming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lenhards say hi to Seraph....wherever you've gone! We think of you often.

    Bro. And sister Lenhard and Mallory Ivey... We're on faceBook

    ReplyDelete