Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friends and Lemonade

So today was a seemingly uneventful day. I was "stood up" but in the end had a great night for it. I told my best friend Britt what had happened and she quickly reminded me that I still had a date. It was with her, Mama V, D-rhymes, and Meghann. I drove myself over to Britt's house and the fun began. It was just a wonderful Friday night with people I adore. We went on an adventure to Safeway to get frozen strawberries and ice so we could make some yummy lemonade... ;) Once the others left it was just Mama V, Britt, and myself. I sat there thinking of how lucky I am. I will never be alone. I will always have friends to whom I can turn. I am so blessed. I have such a wonderful set of people in my life. They have helped shape the person that I have become. They help me everyday. I love them forever.
So Mama V and Britt: Thanks for the lemonade. It made my day.

Quote of the Day:
Greta: Book of Mormon. (Conversation pauses: Greta, Mama V, and Britt turn their heads upwards and to the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment