Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Love The Way You Lie


So I haven't posted in a few days, but here I am again.
So last Saturday I went on a Scavenger Hunt for my friend's seventeenth birthday. It was a blast! Our team was the PURPLE PUMA'S! We were the best! We scored in the 600's and the other teams were in the 300's. Can you say "OWNED!" We were brilliant!

Entire team in a pool.
Entire team making Poker Faces
Syphoning water out of a public toilet. EW!
The Puma Family
PURPLE PUMA'S FOR LIFE

There are many more pictures that I will add later, but my computer won't let me right now.

So, as to the title of this post. It is just a song that I have fallen in love with. It fits the way I have been feeling recently. In life we constantly allow others to walk all over us because we care about them. And we care about them so much that there is no way that they couldn't care just as much as we do. We make excuse after excuse and eventually we just have to say "enough." And be done with it. Each person learns this in their own time and in their own way. I'm still learning it. And will probably not grasp the full lesson for a long time. But am going to do my best.

Quote of the Day:
Rachel Feola: You're so pretty Greta.
Greta: That's what people usually say to me, when they wanna tell me I'm stupid.
Rachel Feola: You're so pretty Greta.

No comments:

Post a Comment