Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SPRINKLES!










Today was my last day with Seraph and Parker. Iust say, it was great. I have LOVED having them here and I am so sad to see them leaving tomorrow. Dad reminded me that I have gotten
used to having a friend in the house and without Seraph I am going to be very lonely. Thanks Dad. But it's true. I've gotten used to having someone that I can ski
p up to and just say, "Play with me!" I'm truly going to
miss that. BUT I should be booking my ticket to Utah, in August, tomorrow. So I feel a little better knowing that I will be with Seraph again soon. Seraph likes to remind me that I'm "off" because of the way I act. There is no real way to describe the way that Seraph and I interact with each other. She is truly my best friend. We sing songs, quote childhood movies, and talk with terrible lisps.
Parker is the sweetest little boy in the entire world and I am not sure what I will do without his constant smile. He is a joy to have and a joy to see. He always makes my day. His little snort laugh is probably the best thing in the entire world. He now calls my dad "Bap" and I am "Da." When he wants Grandma he just reaches out his hand and makes noise. He has all of us wrapped around his little finger, and that's just the way we want it.

I am going to miss my sister and nephew more than I can say, but I know they need to go home. Though there is no way that any reader could possibly get these quotes without the voices I'll write them anyway because they make may day.

Seraph and Greta over the course of Seraph's visit:

My name's Samantha, but my boyfriend calls me:
SPRINKLES!
My name's Veronica, but my boyfriend calls my:
FEE-FEE!
My name's Tuxedo, but my family calls me:
MAMOTH!
My name's Greta, but my sister calls me:
LARDY!
My name's Seraph, but my sister calls me:
DUMBO!

L <3>

2 comments:

  1. Dang it SPRINKLES....Your post made my eyes water up. :/ I loved it! And I love you! Can't wait for you to get out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is part of this post weird? I mean some of the text is way to the right of the page...Do you see it? (Look in like the middle of the post.) Did you post the pictures on here after you wrote everything? Maybe that's what did it.

    ReplyDelete